Early Birds and Tier 1 sold out! Tier 2 tickets now available
Please note all tickets are at limited availability and are subject to terms & conditions highlighted below.
Click below to buy online tickets direct from us.
Skiddle 3 month instalment plan
* £105 ticket 3 payments of £37.50 (includes B.Fee)
* £115 ticket 3 payments of £40.83 (includes B.Fee)
Final payment must be made by 4th July 2015
For more details please click below.
Click below to buy online tickets from See.
Super Early Birds – £80-90 Sold out
Early Bird Christmas tickets – £85-95 Sold out
Tier 1 Adult Weekend – £99-109 Sold out
Tier 1 Teen Weekend – £80-90 Sold out
Local resident Adult Weekend Friday arrival – £99
(available from Bromyard ticket outlets, limited supply only – proof of a HR7 postcode and ID required)
Tier 2 Adult Weekend Thursday arrival – £115
Tier 2 Adult Weekend Friday arrival – £105
Tier 2 Teen Weekend Thursday arrival – Sold out
Tier 2 Teen Weekend Friday arrival – Sold out
On-the-gate Adult Weekend Thursday arrival (subject to availability) – £130
On-the-gate Adult Weekend Friday arrival (subject to availability) – £120
Child aged 12 and under – Free
Car Parking – £10
Camper van pass – £30
10 tickets for 9 offer.
Want to get your Nozstock ticket absolutely free? Plus miss out on the booking fee?
If you book 9 tickets we’ll give you the 10th free and you can get all those 9 tickets at the Tier 1 price of £99
That’s a chunky saving on the whole booking, so now’s the time to rally up your mates and get on it.
For more information email email@example.com or ring us on 01885 475010, this offer cannot be claimed online.
Every year here at the Farm we take a look at the tickets on offer and try to give you the best deal we can.
In light of the dwindling weight in your pockets, we give very careful consideration to each and every price we set.
Tickets are for arrival Friday 24 July 10:00 onwards unless you purchase a Thursday arrival ticket, which allows camping from 5pm onwards on Thursday 23 July. Arenas open Friday approx midday.
INFO & RULES OF ENTRY
All tickets (excluding early birds) are emailed out to recipients within 10 days of receipt of payment. If your ticket doesn’t arrive please check your spam/junk inbox before contacting us.
TICKET INFO LINE: +44 (0)1885 475 010
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs.
* Tickets for those aged under 17 will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase adult tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All under 17s will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. (Please note this is a change from previous years)
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows’ land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
* Local resident tickets will only be granted on presentation of a proof of residence in a HR7 postcode. These tickets will only be sold at Bromyard-based ticket outlets. No online purchases are available.
Don’t forget there are ways to travel to Nozstock that are as easy as pie and won’t cost you a shred of energy, as well as being a little kinder on the carbon counter, so you can save it all up for some serious dancing.
Check out our travel page to find the easiest ways to get to Nozstock.