Early Birds sold out! Tier 1 tickets now available
Super Early Birds – Sold out
Early Bird Christmas tickets – Sold out
Tier 1 Adult Weekend Friday arrival – £99 (Thursday arrival £109)
Tier 1 Teen Weekend Friday arrival – £80 (Thursday arrival £90)
Local resident Adult Weekend Friday arrival – £99 – available from Bromyard ticket outlets
Tier 2 Adult Weekend Friday arrival – £105 (Thursday arrival £115)
Tier 2 Teen Weekend Friday arrival – £85 (Thursday arrival £95)
On-the-gate Adult Weekend Friday arrival (subject to availability) – £120 (Thursday arrival £130)
Child aged 12 and under – Free
Car Parking – £10
Carmper van pass – £30
(tickets will be emailed out early in the new year)
12s and under get in scott free to Nozstock! Please email child name, d.o.b. and your adult/guardian name and ticket buyer name (if different) to email@example.com to register your early bird child!
Every year here at the Farm we take a look at the tickets on offer and try to give you the best deal we can.
In light of the dwindling weight in your pockets, we give very careful consideration to each and every price we set.
Tickets are for arrival Friday 24 July 08.30 onwards unless you purchase a Thursday arrival ticket, which allows camping from 5pm onwards on Thursday 23 July. Arenas open Friday approx 11am.
INFO & RULES OF ENTRY
All tickets (excluding early birds) are emailed out to recipients within 10 days of receipt of payment. If your ticket doesn’t arrive please check your spam/junk inbox before contacting us. Early bird tickets will be emailed out in 2015.
TICKET INFO LINE: +44 (0)1885 475 010
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs.
* Tickets for those aged under 17 will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase adult tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All under 17s will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. (Please note this is a change from previous years)
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows’ land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
* Local resident tickets will only be granted on presentation of a proof of residence in a HR7 postcode. These tickets will only be sold at Bromyard-based ticket outlets. No online purchases are available.
Don’t forget there are ways to travel to Nozstock that are as easy as pie and won’t cost you a shred of energy, as well as being a little kinder on the carbon counter, so you can save it all up for some serious dancing.
Check out our travel page to find the easiest ways to get to Nozstock.
We're sorry. Either an error occurred or the event(s) you were attempting to register for may no longer be open for registration.