SUPER EARLYBIRDS NOW SOLD OUT!!
STANDARD EARLYBIRD TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE SOON
Every year here at the Farm we take a look at the tickets on offer and try to give you the best deal we can.
In light of the dwindling weight in your pockets, we give very careful consideration to each and every price we set.
INFO & RULES OF ENTRY
All tickets (excluding early birds) are emailed out to recipients within 10 days of receipt of payment. If your ticket doesn’t arrive please check your spam/junk inbox before contacting us.
TICKET INFO LINE: +44 (0)1885 475 010
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs.
* Tickets for those aged under 17 will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase adult tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All under 17s will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. (Please note this is a change from previous years)
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows’ land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
* Local resident tickets will only be granted on presentation of a proof of residence in a HR7 postcode. These tickets will only be sold at Bromyard-based ticket outlets. No online purchases are available.
Don’t forget there are ways to travel to Nozstock that are as easy as pie and won’t cost you a shred of energy, as well as being a little kinder on the carbon counter, so you can save it all up for some serious dancing.
Check out our travel page to find the easiest ways to get to Nozstock.