#PlayNoz 2015 competition in partnership with Gigslutz
Terms and Conditions:
* Gigslutz and/or Nozstock reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the rules without notice for any event that is outside of Gigslutz’s or Nozstock’s reasonable control.
* Any changes to the rules or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Gigslutz and Nozstock website.
* It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the rules.
* In the event of any dispute regarding the rules/terms and conditions, the conduct or results of the competition, or any other matter relating to a competition, the decision of Gigslutz and Nozstock shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by either party.
* Nozstock Festival and Gigslutz offer the competition prize.
* Entrants must be 18 or over.
* Artists must upload only one song to the Nozstock to the #Playnoz 2015 with Gigslutz Group on Soundcloud by Sunday 21st June 2015: https://soundcloud.com/groups/playnoz-2015-with-gigslutz
* Persons working for Gigslutz or Nozstock Festival are ineligible for entry.
* Entrants may be disqualified without notice or reason at any time and at the discretion of Gigslutz or Nozstock.
* Please adhere to Soundcloud’s Ts + Cs for uploading music found here.
* Winners will be selected by Gigslutz and Nozstock Festival.
* Winners will be notified by email. If you are a winner, the instructions of next steps and who to get in contact with to organise the prize will be sent following your selection.
* Gigslutz and Nozstock are not responsible for delivery of emails.
It is the winner’s responsibility to make sure they are available for the time of the gig slot.
* Winners must confirm receipt of the winners selection e-mail within 7 days of receiving the confirmation of winning. After that we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding that prize draw.
* We may publish the name and locality of winner and their band. Winners will be deemed to give Gigslutz and Nozstock a perpetual irrevocable license to use their name, locality and/or images in future promotions.
* The winners must make their own way to and from Nozstock, travel expenses will be reimbursed but must be agreed in advance. Refreshments will be provided on day of performance only – in dressing room before the gig.
* Travel expenses will be for the UK only.
* All prizes are subject to availability. The prize can be withdrawn at any time.
* No alternative prize will be offered in exchange for the original prize.
* Unclaimed prizes will be void.
* All images shown are for illustration only.
* All personal information is protected by the 1998 Data Protection Act and will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
* Entries have to be in by midnight Sunday 21st June 2015.
Pair of tickets for the ultimate Sci Fi impression…
Nozstock have joined up with Wye Valley Brewery to share a pair of Nozstock tickets to whoever can pull off the most inspired, innovative and downright hilarious sci-fi character impression of all time.
That’s right – are you a yodelling Yoda, a dithering Dalek, a voluptuous Vogon or a heuristically programmed HAL 9000? Take this opportunity to shine in a resplendent other-worldly starlight, good humans of earth.
To enter, prepare your hilarious photo or video and post it via YouTube, Instagram or Twitter tagging it with the hashtag #nozstar – the winning image or performance selected by Wye Valley Brewery and Nozstock will be shared across the multitude of Nozstock social media, posted in a blog on the website and the winner gets two freebies to this year’s festival. Join the likes of Wu-Tang Clan, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Fuse ODG, Beardyman, DJ Hype, Neville Staple Band, Hospitality and so many more in this interstellar adventure.
Deadline for all entries: 13 July 2015
Have a gander here for the full terms & conditions for entering Nozstock competitions.
Make it so.
Calling all Fancy Dressers!
If there’s one thing we can say about you Nozstockers it’s that you know how to do fancy dress good and proper … and as a little token of our appreciation we’re going to make sure that the best dressed amongst you get a reward for your endeavours!
At Nozstock 2015 we want to see your fancy dress cranked up to 11 – we’re thinking glitter, silver facepaint, anything glow in the dark and shiny- the list is endless. Get practising your Princess Leia buns and polishing your space helmets. After all, if you can’t let your hair down in the Hidden Valley, then where can you?!
Judges will be scouring the site on Sunday to find the festival-goers whose costumes are simply out of this world. The winners will be revealed in the ultra-prestigious Bandstand award ceremony at 16:45 on Sunday and will be the lucky recipients of tickets for 2016’s festival, as well as the respect and admiration of all your fellow campers. Can’t say fairer than that, can we?
Live long and prosper, space cadets…
Clean Campsite Competition
Right then you lovely lot, it is so important, as we think you will agree, to make sure that the farm we are partying on is left how we find it. The cows and sheep need their home back after all! So to make sure we are all as clean and green as we can be, we will be holding the Clean Campsite Awards. Who’s the cleanest of them all? Throughout the weekend our judges scouring the campsite, looking for tidy campsites to reward and encouraging untidy campers to clean up! There will be an awards ceremony at 16:45 on Sunday, on the Bandstage stage, so to be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes, including tickets to 2016 as the Welsh say; “keep it tidy!”